Popular Lagos Pastor, Sign Fireman has constantly attracted suspicion and controversy for his style of ministry. I’ve actually seen the documentary made by Seyi Rhodes and I wondered and questioned the “pastor’s” anointing.
[READ: Meet Sign Fireman, the controversial pastor arrested for ritual murder]
The preacher who heads “Dr. Fireman’s Church” located in the Surulere area of the state has been called a fake amongst other things.
Here are 10 things that you probably didn’t (and should) know about Pastor Sign Fireman.
1. His real name is Ofuche Ukoha
2. He got married last year:
Pastor Fireman got married on April 28, 2013 at his church headquarters in Surulere, Lagos.
3. He likes the colour Yellow
The pastor is said to have a fleet of cars all painted yellow.
4. He was accused of being a fake by late actor, Enebeli Elebuwa
Late Nollywood actor, Enebeli Elebuwa, who is seen in the picture below being touched by Pastor Fireman, claimed that the preacher was a fake.
5. A documentary has been made about him:
The documentary was made by journalist Seyi Rhodes of Channel 4′s “Unreported World”and it chronicles the lives of Nigeria’s millionaire pastors.
6. He is said to have been involved in affairs with a number of Nollywood actresses, most popular of whom is Empress Njamah.
7. He has a bus stop named after him
The preacher’s church is located at the self titled Fireman’s bus stop at the Aguda area of Surulere.
8. All the hot girls in Lagos attend his church
The flyer below was an actual one made by Fireman’s church to invite the “hot girls in Lagos” who weren’t members yet.
9. He loves expensive cars
The pastor’s fleet of luxury vehicles, ranging from Range Rovers to Hummers, was a subject of discussion in the documentary above.
10. He was arrested yesterday for a ritual murder
The controversial preacher was yesterday indicted in a ritual killing by Ikechukwu Friday (pictured), an 18-year-old member of his church.
[READ: Pastor asked me to bring her final excreta – Boy, 18, confesses to ritual murder]
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.